This program is designed for seniors who need mild to moderate care and/or socialization during the day. Participants are encouraged to interact with peers and children through a variety of activities including group discussions, exercise and mental stimulation.
A professional, caring staff is committed developing partnerships with caregivers and nurturing each adult spiritually, cognitively, socially, emotionally and physically while at the same time recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each person.
On a continuum of elder care, adult day care falls between independent senior centers and assisted living or Board and Care. It is designed to support families who wish to keep their loved ones at home.
Our Commitment to You
- To care for the whole person: socially, physically, mentally and spiritually
- To offer individualized attention
- To promote mental and emotional health through brain fitness and activities.
- To partner with the caregiver to help support the family and the participant.
- To enhance the quality of life through laughter, learning and fun.